There’s Always Room for theRight People at Dietz-McLean Optical
"*" indicates required fields
If you’re a detail-oriented optician who loves to work with people and consider yourself an eyewear fanatic, you’ll fit right in at DM Optical! We offer eyewear from well-known brands, the hottest indie designers, and everything in between, so our opticians need to be comfortable recommending eyewear from all ends of the spectrum to give honest options to our customers. An ideal candidate would also be familiar with the lens customizations we offer in our custom lens lab, including progressive lenses and prism eyewear.
As an optician at Dietz-McLean Optical, we’ll expect you to:
- Fit and adjust frames to our customers’ faces
- Suggest and curate frames to match customer’s needs and style
- Have familiarity with or be willing to learn to use programs such as Microsoft office, lab software, and digital ordering platforms.
- Have an interest in eyeglasses and the eyewear industry
While not required, we’d prefer if our opticians also:
- Are American Board of Opticianry certified
- Have bench experience
- Are knowledgeable about modern lens technology
- Can speak English and Spanish
We offer competitive compensation, including:
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Store discounts
Our practices are located throughout the San Antonio region, one of the most popular cities in the country with a rich cultural heritage. There are countless attractions and activities to enjoy in the area year-round, with abundant parks, landmarks, and dining options to enjoy.
Whether you’re an experienced optician looking for a new challenge or searching for a practice where you can thrive and flourish, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply for the position here.